Alpine Boys Ranch
From Fornits Wiki
Alpine Boys Ranch was a behavior modification facility located near Plain, Washington.
The facility began to detain at-risk teenagers in 1979.
They closed down in 2003 after loosing a lawsuit from the parents of a boy - Joseph D. Bolt, who 17 years of age died after leaving the ranch without supervision.
The facilities was sold to a Christian group called YD Adventures, who renamed the ranch.
- no information available at the present time -
- Info: Update on Alpine’s Boys Ranch: Who Said What, By Elaine Rising, Strugglingteens.com - industry marketing firm.
- Info: North Central Washington, December 13 2005.
- Info: Stonewater Ranch - the new name of Alpine Boys Ranch.
- ↑ Update on Alpine’s Boys Ranch: Who Said What, By Elaine Rising, Strugglingteens.com - industry marketing firm
- ↑ Article: Alpine Boys Ranch Splits With State Department, Yakima Herald-Republic, October 21, 2001 (Re-print from Highbeam reserach)