Brightway Adolescent Hospital
From Fornits Wiki
Ken Kay, President of WWASPS, was the director of Brightway at the time.
His son, Jay Kay - now director at Tranquility Bay - worked as a security guard at the facility.
Recently it was featured in the movie "Self-medicated" 
- Info: WWASP info on Brightway Adolescent Hospital, Help Save Troubled Teens
- Info: Word for Word/Teen-Age Treatment Programs; Sorry to Wake You, Honey. They're Coming to Take You Away,
By JEFF STRYKER, The New York Times, Published: February 1, 1998
- Info: 'Self-Medicated': Coming To Take Me Away, By Kurt Loder, MTV movie review, August 31 2007
- Info: Too-tough love?, Forbes.com, 1999
- Info: Is This A Camp Or Jail?, By ADAM COHEN, Time, Jun. 24, 2001
- Forum: Forum, WWASP survivors
- Forum: Anti-wwasp message boards
- Forum: Anti-wwasp sub-forum on the Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora