Gator Wilderness Camp School
Gator Wilderness Camp School is a behavior modification facility located on 44930 Farabee Road Punta Gorda, Florida 33982 .
It was founded in 2006. At the moment they can detain 10 boys. Fully expanded they are aiming at 40 boys.
The length of the program is 18 to 24 months.
The boys lives in a semi-wilderness environment and attend on-campus school and on-campus church service on Sundays.
Every three or forth months there are evaluations between the detained boy, the family and the staff.
Every six week the boy goes on home visit, which in fact is a kind of probation where the boy have to prove that he is living a Christian life without trouble.
In September 2008 15-year-old boy was hospitalized while staying at the Camp. This prompted a state child abuse investigation. Deputies have arrested the camp’s director and a counselor 
- Info: Program homepage
- Info: Camp director, counselor arrested on neglect charges, by Stephanie Tsoflias, ABC-7 News, September 12 2008
- Info: Boy’s camp abuse allegations lead to employees’ arrest, from WBBH-TV, MSNBC, September 14 2008
- Survivor group: Group for people, who has been at a wilderness program and have survived to tell their story, Myspace
- Forum: Boy’s camp abuse allegations lead to employees’ arrest, thread on Fornits webforum
- The area around the "Campus" on Google maps
- Boy’s camp abuse allegations lead to employees’ arrest, by Grant Boxleitner, NBC-2, September 12 2008