La Amistad is a residential treatment facility offering a number a treatment programs for children. They have two campuses - one for adults and one for minors. The campus for the minors is located in Maitland near Orlando, Florida .
It was founded in 1970 
The programs last at least 4 mounts. The target group is either children aged 5 to 17 depending of choice of program or adults, who lives at separate campus.
- Info: Homepage of the facility
- Group: I Survived La Amistad, Facebook
- Forum: Growing Together of Lake Worth, Florida, a thread on the Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora mentioning the facility.
- Forum: A open invitation to tour and talk to any NATSAP school, a thread on the Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora, which mentions the program
- Forum: NATSAP = ?, a thread on the Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora, which mentions the program