Red Rock Ranch Academy
From Fornits Wiki
Red Rock Ranch Academy was a behavior modification facility located in St. George, Utah.
It closed in 2002. At time of the closure the owner was Abe Dalley .
RED ROCK RANCH ACADEMY IS CLOSING
(November 20, 2002) Abe Dalley, owner of Red Rock Ranch Academy, St. George Utah, 888-921-597, announced to Woodbury Reports Inc. that the outdoor program is in the process of closing. It should not be confused with Red Rock Canyon School.
They used a level system and functioned as transition program for Paradise Cove and other WWASP programs. The term used for O.P. at Red Rock Academy was "Poltergeist". It was basically sitting on a chair looking on a wall or other things all day long .
In the news
16 year old Katie Lank from Virginia died January 13 2002 while being detained at the facility, when she fell about 70 feet into a crevasse. She died three weeks later from the injuries . The program closed short before their license were about to be suspended. Some sources state that they were sold to Cross Creek Programs, which are WWASP programs . A source state that the campus was sold to Diamond Ranch Academy 
- Forum: Sue Scheff Sue Scheff Scheff Sue Scheff Sue Scheff, thread on Fornits webforum mentioning the facility and the death.
- Forum: Gayle Palmer DeGraff, thread on Fornits webforum mentioning the facility and the death.
- ↑ 2002 Seen and heard, strugglingteens.com - industry marketing firm
- ↑ Mirror site for Royal Gorge Academy
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Meet the White River Academy Staff, Justin Nielson: School Administrator
- ↑ 'Exit plan' shut door on teen, Desperate messures, Denver Rocky Mountain News, 1999
- ↑ Utah's residential treatment programs: Eight dead kids and counting..., Wasatch Watcher, October 13 2007
- ↑ Washington County Planning Commission Meeting, August 14,2001